Top 10 Emerging Indian Artificial Intelligence Start-Ups of 2022
Every organization has opted for artificial intelligence. Here are the top 10 growing AI start-ups
Artificial intelligence or AI technology has taken over almost every organization, available on this planet. Be it a big company or a start-up, business leaders choose AI technology over any other traditional IT practices, as they believe artificial intelligence or will be the key element behind their business’ success. As artificial intelligence is gradually gaining popularity in the Indian domestic market, several AI startups in India, have started emerging. According to the AIM Research, AI Start-ups in India successfully raised US$836.3 million in 2020, and in the same year, the Government of India had increased the expenditure for Digital India to US$477 million, to develop artificial intelligence or AI models for the newly emerging artificial intelligence start-ups in India. Several AI start-ups have sprung up in India, but only a few were able to create a mark in the Indian domestic market. Let’s look at the top 10 emerging AI-Start-ups in India, who are ready to lead in 2022.
1. Avaamo: Avaamo Technologies Private Limited, was founded in the year 2014. It has its headquarters in Bangalore, Karnataka. This AI start-up is a cloud service, that can automate communicative Artificial Intelligence or AI for a lifetime. This AI start-up is one of those deep-learning software firms, who aims at speech recognition to solve specific issues during increased enterprise problems. It is one of those AI start-ups in India, that will surely dominate the Indian domestic market in the future.
2. ai: Qure.ai was founded in the year 2016. This AI start-up aims to make health care more affordable and accessible with the use of artificial intelligence or AI. It is one of those artificial intelligence start-ups in India, that uses machine learning to build programs that aid in detecting illness patterns from medical photos. Qure.ai has successfully delivered code with any X-ray, CT scan, or MRI machine. It is one of the top AI start-ups in India, with a bright future ahead.
3. Wysa: Wysa is an AI-powered mental health application, that was founded in the year 2016. This AI start-up primarily focuses on individuals, who want to express themselves. Users mostly use this application to improve their sleeping or to treat their anxiety issues. In the year 2021, Wysa had yielded revenue of about $4.56 million. It is surely one of the top AI start-ups in India.
4. ai: The AI start-up, Yellow.ai is a tele conversational artificial intelligence solution, that helps businesses to automate customer confrontations, by executing a multichannel chatbot in 100+ languages. Currently, Yellow.ai has partnered with Microsoft, to update their speech automation service, using Natural Language Processing Tools and Azure AI speech services. It is one of the top AI startups in India of 2022 and beyond.
5. Intello Labs: Intello Labs designed technologies that use artificial intelligence to analyse and evaluate the grades of fruits and vegetables, using computer vision and machine learning technologies. This AI start-up has bagged some notable clients like Reliance Fresh, Dole, and Ocean Spray. Undoubtedly, it is one of the top artificial intelligence start-ups in India.
6. CropIn: This AI Start-up is a crucial AI and data-driven Agri tech company, that uses machine learning to give SaaS solutions to agricultural producers globally. This AI Start-up aids in solving problems of the farmers, regarding climatic issues, soil degradation, financial issues, and so on. In the year 2021, CropIn had earned a revenue of about US$27 million. This is one of the top AI start-ups in India, which will dominate the Indian domestic market in future.
7. ai: This AI start-up is an interactive chatbot, that utilises machine learning models, to help employees to work more effectively. It uses a rule-based AI-powered bot, to emulate activities relevant to the HR functions, to improve workplace efficiency. It is one of the top AI-start-ups in India, which will lead the Indian domestic market.
8. Myelin Foundry: This AI start-up develops artificial intelligence algorithms or video, sensor data, edge devices, and voice. Its deep tech technology solutions can transform sensory interactions and industrial solutions with the help of machine learning techniques. It earned about US$1 million in the year 2021. It is one of the top AI startups in India of 2022 and beyond.
9. ai: The AI start-up, Niki.ai, is a chatbot driven by artificial intelligence and it serves as an intelligent personal assistant. It helps customers with a chat-based natural user interface, which keeps the users engaged, thanks to the machine learning technology. Niki.ai had yielded revenue of about US$25million in 2021. It is one of the top AI start-ups in India, to dominate the Indian domestic market in 2022.
10. SigTuple: Last but not the least, SigTuple is one of those AI start-ups in India, that uses machine learning algorithms, to design intelligent medical diagnosis solutions. This AI start-up develops an accurate AI system, that provides an analysis of visual medical data. It primarily functions in five areas namely: blood smears, semen, fundus, OCT scans, chest x-rays, and urine microscopy. It is one of the top AI start-ups in India of 2022.