Tech Excellence Awards- 2023
CEO, EVP/SVP/VP, C-Level, Director, Global Head, Manager, Decision-makers, Business Executives responsible for AI Initiatives, Heads of Product Development, Analysts, Project managers, Analytics managers, Data Scientist, Statistician, VCs/Investors, AI Consultants, Networking specialists, Data Analyst, BI Developer/Architect, Teaching Staff, Delivery Manager, Innovators, companies and other line-of-business executives.
For full application details, visit the Link: https://www.worlddatacongress.com/application-form/
Brand Exposure: Every applicant that applies will be evaluated by Analytics Insight’s editorial staff. Companies and innovators chosen for the Tech Excellence Awards- 2023 list will appear in the upcoming issue of Analytics Insight magazine and on analyticsinsight.net
Every month, thousands of analytics professionals, C-Level executives, entrepreneurs, investors, consultants, and research professionals visit Analytics Insight. The website averages over 900,000 unique visitors monthly with over 3.6 million visits. The innovator’s profile and the magazine will be featured on Magazine Aggregators such as Magzter, Readwhere and promoted extensively on Social Media Channels, Subscribers and Email Marketing.
Recognition: Tech Excellence Awards- 2023 winners will receive a Certificate of Honor and a high-resolution PDF of the profile which can be used for media circulation and the same can be included on websites and profiles.
Media and Press Coverage: Tech Excellence Awards- 2023 winners will be featured in prominent press and media websites such as Reuters, Bloomberg, Yahoo, Market Watch, Business Insider, Boston Herald, The Business Review, Fox12, Tech Republic, Triangle Journal to name a few.
Business Gains: Industry recognition of being named as Tech Excellence Awards- 2023 can be a boost up to your innovative product’s Sales and Marketing channels, Fundraising and M&A initiatives. It will also help your company attract top talent in the industry.
Thought Leadership: Opportunity to contribute an article sharing insight and expertise with our audience. More than one million big data, AI and Robotics professionals visit Analytics Insight each month to stay informed as they plan, design and build world-class solutions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Do I Apply?
Who Can Apply?
Innovation can never be latched in any single form, therefore all innovators from varied background and industries are heartily welcome for applying.
This recognition for companies and innovators is from all across the globe. Moreover, we do request that entries should be submitted in English only.
How Many Times Can I Apply?
The participants may submit multiple nominations for the same organization highlighting different innovations.
When Should My Innovation Occur?
The Tech Excellence Awards- 2023 application is open to all organizations with innovations implemented
Writing A Successful Nomination?
In order to draw the attention of the editors and writers who’ll decide the 2023 awardees, please embrace the below Don’s and Don’ts tips in your content:
- Lead us with the short and crisp details of your innovation and how it imparted influence in different manners.
- Tell us about the significant change your innovation has brought into the company workspace/industry providing an edge to the operations.
- Before detailing, develop a strong case for your innovation asking below questions:
- What makes you most excited when you think about what you’ve developed?
- What are the features of what you’re doing that your customers are buzzing about?
- You are free to provide us metrics, measure, number, figures and data to illustrate and demonstrate the effectiveness and impact of your innovation.
- Participants should focus on his/her approaches as an innovator towards innovation rather than narrating us about the list of initiatives undertaken.
Is There a Word Count?
We suggest a word count for certain sections, and ask that you be as concise as possible when responding to the questions. We are looking for a combined answer of all questions between 500-1000 words.
What Happens After I Apply?
- Winners are selected by the editorial team of Analytics Insight editors and analysts.
- Entries will remain confidential and will not be shared with third parties.
- Category selection is for general guidance.
- Categories are subject to change per editorial discretion.
- All winners will be announced during the “World Data Congress-2023” and on www.analyticsinsight.net and through media and press coverage.
What are the important dates?
Awards application submission deadline: January 9th, 2023
Awards winners announcements: January 24th, 2023